Andrew Garfield Revealed Sneaking Into 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' Special Screenings With Tobey Maguire.


In a Recent Interview with Entertainment Tonight, The Spider-Man actor  Andrew Garfield revealed that both him & Tobey Maguire attended the special Spider-Man: No Way Home Opening Night Premiere.

He said - "I still can't believe it happened, I snuck into a theater on opening night and just watched with my baseball cap on and my mask. In fact, I was also with Tobey, me and Tobey snuck into a theater together and no one knew we were there. It was just a really beautiful thing to share together."

"And to find a brotherhood with Tobey as well, and with Tom, and the fact that we do share a very unique experience," he added.

When it comes to putting on the Spider-Man suit again for another return to the Marvel Universe, Garfield said "Never say never."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form